Here are some fun facts from a remarkable 2011:
- Launched the world’s first apartment search by commute time
- 10,000+ sites using our Neighborhood Map
- 100 million views of the Neighborhood Map
- Showing 4 million+ scores per day
- Ranked 2,500 U.S. cities on walkability
- And launched the Neighborhood Flyer, Commute Reports, mobile sites, and too many other features to count.
Matt Lerner Named 100 Most Influential People in Real Estate
We were honored that our co-founder and CTO Matt Lerner was named one of the 100 most influential people in real estate by Inman News.
Happy New Year From Walk Score!
We want to send a heartfelt thank you out to all of our supporters and people who believe that walkable neighborhoods, short commutes, access to public transit, and easy biking are the keys to a sustainable (and enjoyable!) future — onward and upward in 2012!!!